#49 Barrack Road, Belize City, Belize
My name is Jessica Wagner. I’m a certified massage therapist currently residing in Belize City. I’ve been doing massage for over 4 years in San Pedro Town before relocating to Belize City. My experience includes the following:
- Swedish massage which relaxes the muscles, relieves pain and increases blood circulation.
- Deep tissue massage which releases chronic muscle tensions; slow deep strokes are used to massage the muscle that lies underneath.
- Reflexology massage that focuses mainly on the back, neck, ear, feet or hands with different amounts of pressure when applied on specific area and is beneficial to health.
- Hot stone therapy massage which is smooth flat heated rocks placed on key points on the body; it is used to help relax and ease tense muscles and damaged tissues throughout the body.
- Bamboo massage which is hollow bamboo canes used as massage tool; the cane replaces the hands which is used for a much deeper massage.
- Aromatherapy massage which is different variety of essential oils used to promote healing and relaxation to the percipient; it also manages pain.
- Sunburn treatment which doesn’t always heal the skin but reduces pain, swelling and discomfort.
- Scrubs which there are different varieties to choose from; this treatment exfoliates skin with natural ingredients such as sugar, green tea, coffee ext..and oils.
- Ear candling which improves health and well-being by lighting one end of a hollow candle and placing the other end in the ear canal to clear wax.
- Monday:09:00 am to 05:00 pm
- Tuesday:09:00 am to 05:00 pm
- Wednesday:09:00 am to 05:00 pm
- Thursday:09:00 am to 05:00 pm
- Friday:09:00 am to 05:00 pm
- Sunday:09:00 am to 05:00 pm
click to enable zoom
No data available.
Get answers to your queries now
Please login to submit your question.